Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Update

Well I am new to this whole blog thing, but my best friend Anne started one and it got me to thinking that maybe I should as well. We will see how long & often I get to it. I will give everybody a little recap as to what has been happening lately in the life of Dan. I have in the last month, moved to Tuscaloosa, began a new job and started remodeling a new house. I know everyone is thinking "moving! What?!" well yes I have, I am now living up here in Tuscaloosa and working in property management. I do miss Montgomery and my family & friends, but I will be back all the time.

As far as the house remodel, Jordan bought another house closer to downtown (for work, less traffic) so we have gone from a brand new house to a house built in the late 60's, so needless to say, OUTDATED! We are painting every room, changing out all the doors, hardware, fixtures, counter tops, floors etc. Giving the front of the house a face lift with changing the colors and landscaping! I will update and post pictures of projects as they are completed, probably even get opinions from time to time on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment