Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Like Sands in an hour glass...




These are the days of our lives. No, I do not watch that show. Those lines just seem to apply to life these days. Yesterday was officially a month that we have been in the new house and in my opinion we have gotten a TON accomplished but still have a TON to do! Update, the granite is in and looks amazing! We went with ubatuba in the kitchen and hall bath (left picture), St Cecilia in the master bath, I am happy with everything so far! The back splash is being grouted today and the mirror & light fixture will be hung in the bathroom today as well, so pictures tonight! The floors in the den are being done this week and they couldn't be done soon enough! We can finally unpack, and place furniture in there which will make it feel like a house, not a construction zone. I promise this blog won't be consumed with what we are doing in the house, I just get carried away sometimes, talking about everything. In other news, we got our Alabama football tickets yesterday and Jordan is more excited than a kid at Christmas. Yes, me an avid Auburn fan for the past 24 years will be attending Alabama games this year. The bright side is I have a ticket for the Iron Bowl and WILL BE cheering for Auburn! Hopefully my Auburn fans won't disown me. My grandfather is still getting over pneumonia, continue to pray for Paw-Paw & Maw-Maw. While you are sending up prayers, say one for my sweet awesome wonderful proverbs 31 mother, lately she has not been feeling like the "Super Woman" she is. After going to the doctor monday, they found some things and want to run some more tests to see what's going on. So please pray that its nothing and that she will be feeling better in no time! My mother is more than just my mom she is my best friend, so I won't accept anything other than a good report from the doctors! My dad is also such an AWESOME role model to me of how you should live your life, treat your spouse and love your family! I feel so blessed to have the parents I have, they truly are my rock! Anyway we booked a little impromptu 3 day getaway cruise yesterday. Jordan came home and I had the information laying on the counter where I had booked it, and to be honest I don't know if he was more excited about the cruise or the not having to spend a weekend working on the house, haha we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment